We would like to inform you of our business operations during COVID-19. These procedures are in place to keep both our customers and employees safe.
We are an essential business under Governor Wolf’s order.
As of April 13, 2020, we have reopened! Our hours will now be Monday through Friday from 7am to 3pm. We will increase our weekly hours, and be open on Saturdays once we feel it is safe, for our employees and customers.
We are operating with a minimal amount of employees. Please be patient if your shopping experience takes longer than normal. We are trying our best during these tough and uncertain times. Rest assured, once this is over, we will return to a full staff providing you with the exceptional service you’ve come to expect.
The following business operations during COVID-19 are important to keep both you and our employees safe:
- Sales will be done through the truck scale window. Our doors are LOCKED. Once you are at the window, please call the posted phone number for service.
- We are only accepting CREDIT CARD payments at this time. Account customers can charge to their accounts.
- If you need an item from our hardware store, please purchase it at the truck scale window and it will be placed on the front porch for pickup.
- If you need the front end loader to load your vehicle, tell our sales staff how much you need and what you need while on the scale. Our sales staff will safely inform the loader operator via phone. The loader operator will not exit the loader to speak with you.
- If you need an item from our warehouse, make your purchase at our truck scale window. Our sales staff will contact the warehouse employee to bring your materials to the warehouse loading dock. You will be responsible for loading your vehicle with your materials. We will NOT be loading warehouse items onto your vehicle at this time.
- If you need loaded by forklift in our block yard, please pull on to our truck scale and call the posted phone number. Our sales staff will complete your sales transaction and inform our forklift operator via phone. The forklift operator will not exit the forklift to communicate with you. Have your vehicle ready with the tailgate down when the loader arrives.
- All deliveries must be paid by credit card, upon ordering. Place your order by calling 717-843-8074. Please place a marker (cone, tarp, etc.) where you want our delivery driver to put your materials. Our driver will not exit his vehicle to communicate with you. If necessary, the driver may contact you via phone. Make sure to provide us with the best phone number to reach you when placing your order. Our driver can refuse delivery, and we will refund your money, if he feels your delivery location is unsafe or for any reason.
- Your receipt will be issued via email or text, upon request. Please let our sales staff know during the time of you transaction if you need a copy of your receipt. We will not be handing out paper receipts at this time.